RBJ-25 25,000 Lb. Capacity, Rolling Bridge Jack
This is our most powerful rolling bridge jack ever, with 25,000 lbs. of muscle meant to service some of the biggest commercial fleets on earth. Use this jack on the 40,000-lb. capacity HDS40 truck lift to perform wheel service on almost any heavy-duty vehicle on wheels.
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The RJ-25 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RJ-25 anywhere beneath the vehicle. Our rolling jacks are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don't. Just remove your RJ-25 out of the way when you need the space. Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
- 25,000 lb lifting capacity
- Versatile drop in lifting pads
- Multi-piece adapter set standard
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Stackable adapters
- Automatic safety locks
- Three safety-lock positions
- Rubber lifting pads or steel lifting pads come standard or optional
- Optional air-line kit Available
- Raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways
- Telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths