BendPak HDS-27X Heavy Duty, Extended 4 Post Car Lift 27,000 lb. - New Gray
With 323" runways, the HDS-27X is the first extended-length model in BendPak's super-duty four-post series. As a super-long lift that holds up to 27,000 lbs., this incredibly versatile lift accommodates massive Class 7 semi-trucks. There isn't much this lift can't handle.
Longer Runways for Semi-Trucks and More
Commercial lifting solutions for semi-trucks and other municipal vehicles fall into a category all their own. That's because vehicles reaching the 27,000-lb. lift capacity begin to develop monstrous proportions. The super-long HDS27X handles stretch limos, semi-trucks, city buses and other super-duty vehicles. In fact, 27,000 lbs. should handle a typical garbage truck without a hitch. The best part of being in the heavy-duty maintenance industry is that your competition is relatively low. Most auto shops veer away from servicing commercial fleets. They require specialized equipment (which BendPak makes easy to obtain) and more shop space, which you probably already have covered! If you want to dominate your industry with a reliable commercial fleet of lifts, you'll absolutely need the incredible HDS27X.
Our 323" runways are absolutely massive. To put it in perspective, that's nearly 27 feet long. Runways are made wide and rise 60" in the air, so operators can work on virtually anything in a comfortable standing position.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
To protect your investment, each sheave is a massive 12” in diameter. The equally impressive 4" sheave axles greatly extend the lifespan of your car lift by reducing the overall wear on the critical lifting components (cables, sheaves, axles, etc.).
Large base plates
A super-duty lift requires extreme supports. Substantial 12" x 12" base plates hold up the massive columns on this lift for maximum structural integrity.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Multiple lock positions engage as the lift rises and instantly release upon descent. Operators need not maneuver around the lift, as is the case with other brands' manual release systems. The runway movement is kept level at all times by a built-in flow divider, so operations in fast-paced shops can go on unimpeded by worry about the lifting equipment.
Secondary lock system
With two safety lock systems built into the lift, it's virtually impossible for a well-maintained and properly used BendPak to fail. In the extremely rare and unlikely event that excess cable slack develops, the runways will be caught by the secondary system, the vehicle will remain level, and you will be able to safely fix the problem.
Rolling bridge jacks
Bridge jacks raise the wheels above the runways. Be sure to explore heavy-duty models, such as the RJ15000, a 15,000-lb. jack that's ideal for super-duty vehicles. Two jacks will raise all four vehicles off the runways for full access to the wheels. For many vehicles of this size, two-post lifts are not ideal for efficient and/or safe lifting. Four-post lifts and rolling bridge jacks are often the best way to perform wheel service. The jacks also prevent the need for additional space-consuming machinery.
- 27,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Stainless steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Second lock system on constant guard
- Fully enclosed lifting cables
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Conveniently positioned operator controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks
Lifting Capacity*27,000 lbs. (12,247 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle13,500 lbs. (6,123 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle13,500 lbs. (6,123 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height:8.5" (216 mm)
B - Max. Rise:60" (1,524 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height:68.5" (1,740 mm)
Time to Full Rise:75 secondsOutside
D - Overall Width:154" (3,912 mm)
E - Outside Length:317" (8,052 mm)
F - Overall Length:357" (9,068 mm)
G - Height of Columns:93" (2,362 mm)
H - Width Between Columns:134" (3,404 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance:109" (2,769 mm)
J - Runway Width:22" (559 mm)
K - Length of Runways:323" (8,204 mm)
L - Width Between Runways:38" (965 mm) or 56" (1,422 mm)
M - Runway Centerline:60" (1,524 mm) or 78" (1,981 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways:82" (2,083 mm) or 100" (2,540 mm)
Rated Capacity:230" (5,842 mm)
75% Capacity:195" (4,953 mm)
50% Capacity:165" (4,191 mm)
25% Capacity:130" (3,302 mm)
Lock Spacing:Every 6" (152 mm)Power Unit
Motor:220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 PhNoise:45 dB
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Features and Specs
All HDS-27 standard length truck lifts feature:
- Supersized 12” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- Extended capacity lift features 323" length runways.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Each HDS-Truck Series four-post lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and break service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.
CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
Stainless steal lifting cables
Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
Integrated flow restrictor
Durable powder coat
Spring-loaded safety locks
Second lock system on constant guard
Fully enclosed lifting cables
Multiple adjustable height locking positions
Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
Conveniently positioned operator controls
12" x 12" base plates
Optional rolling jacks
*Max capacity / front axle: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
*Max capacity / rear axle: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
Outside length: 317" / 8,052 mm
Overall length: 323" / 8,204 mm
Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
Runway min height: 8-1/2" / 216 mm
Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
Max lifting height: 68-1/2" / 1,740 mm
Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
Runway centerline: 60" - 78" / 1,524 mm to 1,981 mm
Outside edge of runways: 82" - 100" / 2,083 mm - 2,540 mm
Drive-thru clearance: 109" / 2,769 mm
Length of runways: 323" / 8,204 mm
Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 230" / 5,842 mm
Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 195" / 4,953 mm
Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 130" / 3,302 mm
Locking positions: 9
Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
Lifting time: 75 sec
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Shipping weight: 5,581 lbs. / 2,537 kg
Shipping dimensions: 270" x 23" x 36" / 6,858 mm x 584 mm x 914 mm