RJS-1TF Foot Operated 1,650-lb.High Reach Jack Stand
The RJS-1TF High Reach Jack Stand is your perfect in-shop helper for stabilizing a lifted vehicle. Totally adaptable, the hardened ACME screw adjusts to heights between 54-1/2" and 80-1/2", while the thick rubber on the stabilization pad provides maximum support.
When you pull a transmission or engine from a raised vehicle, you change the weight distribution considerably. Ranger high reach jacks are just the tool to keep everything steady. Also ideal for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position beneath raised vehicles and the foot pedal lets you "jiggle" components for quick alignment.
- Perfect for holding drive-train or exhaust components in position
- "Jiggle" foot pedal components allow for quick alignment
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Quick adjust spin handle with thrust bearing
- Hardened ACME screw for easy adjustment
- Wide base provides maximum stability
- Thick, rubber adjustable pad for maximum support