Ranger RTJ-1100 1/2-Ton Capacity Transmission Jack
Great Power and Extended Height
Built with the same heavy-duty materials as our larger models, the Ranger RTJ-1100 allows you to safely and easily remove, transfer and install transmissions, transaxles and other drive-train components weighing up to 1,100 lbs. The unit features a built-in safety overload valve for your protection and a foot-operated pump for hands free operation. All components are ruggedly built to ensure many years of simple service.
Small storage area? No problem! The 24-in. base makes this one of Ranger's most space-efficient designs. We know that even large garages and shops have a lot of equipment to lug around, so we’re bent on making our transmission jacks as space-efficient as possible. Roll it anywhere for easy storage in seconds flat.
You’re sure to be pleased with the stability and overall security of its construction. Dual push/pull handles make getting the transmission jack positioned a cinch, while the chain anchors we employ are some of the most rugged restraints you’ll ever encounter for this type of job.
We’re especially proud that we’re able to give you a full 71” of lift without sacrificing your personal safety. It’s made possible by Ranger’s exclusive two-stage design. But don’t worry: you’ll never see a Ranger transmission collapse in the off-chance of an overload. No matter how high you extend the transmission cradle, you’re protected by the hydraulic overload safety system. Compare Ranger transmission jacks with any other brand and you will see why we're America's favorite. You’ll also love that we’ve been in business longer than most, so we can take care of any issues faster and more reliably than our competition.
- Foot operated pump
- Hand control release valve
- Alloy-plated single-stage ram
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty steel swivel casters
- Heavy-duty chain anchors
- Sealed hydraulics prevents contamination
- Extra wide base with swivel casters
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting capacity: 1,100 lbs. / 499 kg
- Lowered height: 45" / 1,143 mm
- Raised height: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Base dimensions: 24" x 24" / 610 mm x 610 mm
- Shipping weight: 120 lbs. / 55 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 12" x 15" x 45" / 305 mm x 381 mm x 1,143 mm