XR-12000L 12,000-lb. Capacity / Quatra™ Pantograph Scissors Lift / Standard Runways
The Quatra™ specialty lift offers 12,000 lbs. of vertical lifting power. This amazing design permits easy, unobstructed access from the front, back and sides. Its post-free structure utilizes quad-opposing scissor car lift design. There's virtually zero radial shift, so it fits well crowded spaces.
The Quatra™ XR-12000 Pantograph Scissors Lift
The distinctive Quatra™ series scissors lift by BendPak™ revolutionizes the lifting industry by offering 12,000-pounds of uninhibited service capacity, a true vertical lifting path and a more compact footprint, better accommodating smaller service bays and work areas. The unique quad-opposing pantograph scissors design is void of restrictive arm structures usually associated with scissors lifts, providing car lift operators with full, unobstructed vehicle access and effortless workspace entry and exit. More space means more freedom for you to work efficiently, increasing productivity and most of all, your profits. No other scissors lifts on the market offer the freedom that BendPak's Quatra series lifts can provide your shop or garage.
Make more money by going straight…up.
Each BendPak Quatra™ series lift delivers straight-up vertical lifting, unlike parallelogram style scissors lifts that require more floor pace due to their lateral lifting characteristics. Because there is no forward or rearward movement, the result is a more compact footprint to accommodate smaller service bays and work areas.
Compared to parallelogram car lifts and other traditional scissors lifts, the XR-12000 delivers:
- Increased work space below the lift and around the runways
- Unobstructed access points for easy entry and exit--front, rear and both sides
- Wide open walk-through for unhindered service
Better by design
With an excellent combination of speed and ergonomic design, BendPak’s Quatra series pantograph scissor lifts improve technician efficiency and productivity which helps you improve overall profitability. Featuring rapid rise and descent speeds, vehicles are positioned smoothly to any desired height with simple to operate controls. A sophisticated yet simple six‐cylinder master‐slave hydraulic circuit provides precise equalized lifting without the need for complicated electronics that often fail when subjected to high‐use and soiled work environments.
The XR‐12000 incorporates a full‐menu of engineering and design enhancements that provide long term ruggedness and increased dependability. From the hydraulic cylinders and safety locking mechanisms, to fluid controls and pneumatics, all integral system components are enclosed within the runways to help protect them from harmful corrosives and operational damage. With few moving parts, and an uncomplicated fluid power system, BendPak’s Quatra’s offer the most economical and dependable method of lifting, delivering you many years of trouble free service.
It’s all in the approach
When it comes to positioning vehicles on the lift, there is no other lift on the market that makes it easier. Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps are an industry first. The extendable approach ramps deliver a range of motion from 59” all the way up to an incredible 76” overall length in mere seconds. Not only do these user favorites make it convenient to drive ground hugging cars on the lift, when space is tight, their collapsible and stowable design means you’re able to close the shop doors at the end of the day.
Quatra lifts are equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating manifold featuring four, two‐position ball valves to balance hydraulic pressure accurately between the master and slave cylinders for precise, equalized lifting of the runways. The manifold valve assembly is located at the power console with removable cover for simple routine maintenance and adjustment.
- 12,000 lbs. lifting capacity.
- Durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi‐position runway work steps
- Non‐skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi‐position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push‐button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts
- Lubricated‐for‐life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy to use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush mounted or recessed
Optional 6,000 pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ‐6) make a great addition to increase service capacity. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety‐lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground‐clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air‐hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10‐20 CFM.Specifications
Lifting capacity:12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height:11.75” (298 mm)
B - Max. Lifting Height:75" (1,910 mm)
C - Overall Width:88" (2,184 mm)
D - Length / Ramps Extended:276.75" (7,029 mm)
D - Length / Ramps Collapsed:257.75" (6,547 mm)
D - Length / Ramps Stowed:225" (5,715 mm)
E - Runway Width:24" (610 mm)
F - Width Between Runways:40" (1,028 mm)
G - Length of Runways:193" (4,902 mm)
H - General Service Wheelbase:175.5" (4,458 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ Capacity:135" (3,429 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity:120" (3,048 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity:100" (2,540 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity:80" (2,032 mm)
Standard Motor:220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph