Ranger RFJ-4000AL 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Floor Jack
The Ranger RFJ-4000AL aluminum racing floor jack weighs in at just 39 lbs. but delivers heavyweight performance, optimum strength, reduced weight, less pumping effort and increased lifting speed.
Precision-Built, High-Strength Aluminum
The Ranger model RFJ-4000AL is a lightweight aluminum racing jack that weighs in at 39-lbs. But don’t be fooled: it packs a mean punch and is as durable as any steel jack, even though it weighs much less and takes very little effort to pump. Not to mention, the speed at which you can get any vehicle to the max rise is incredible. Three pumps will raise the jack. Four pumps will raise it to its maximum height. That’s about as easy as it gets for a floor jack! With a built-in safety overload valve, you’re protected from overloading the hydraulics as you jack, so you never have to see your vehicle come crashing down unexpectedly.
This precision-built jack is constructed from high-strength aluminum and features an extra-low profile for lifting cars with low ground-clearances or side skirts. A fast-action, dual-piston quick-pump combined with a rigid knurled aluminum handle gets cars off the ground in seconds. A low-profile single front-roller with wide stance adds stability, and a soft foam handle guard protects against vehicle damage.
- 4,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Aircraft-grade billet aluminum design
- Low-profile, single-piece front roller
- Oversized knurled-aluminum handle
- Lightweight for easy portability
- 3 quick pumps to get cars up in the air
- 4 pumps raise the vehicle to full height
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting Capacity4,000 lbs. (1,814 kg)
- Lowered Pad Height3.5" (89 mm)
- Raised Height17.75" (381 mm)
- Overall Width11.75" (298 mm)
- Chassis Length24" (610 mm)
- Shipping Weight39 lbs. (18 kg)